With little time to hangout and just bake before work, I still found time this last week to start a sourdough pizza dough. I decided to leave it roughly mixed in autolyse, then eight hours later, found a very bubbly bit of dough! I finished mixing and added my salt to it, letting it sit about another hour, it was very active so I stored it in the fridge. The next day I cut it, and divided the dough into two hundred gram pizza balls. I found a lacey network of fermentation throughout the dough, suggesting it was all very promising. Back into the fridge for a long cold retard till I can make some pizza. Below are some shots of batches from last time.