This soup isn’t a recipe per say, but simply a few basic ingredients and flavors whirred in my blender and garnished simply. A guest requested the recipe and I jotted it down.
Chilled avocado And cucumber soup
- 1 cucumber, peeled and deseeded.
- 1 avocado peeled and pitted
- ¼ Jalapeno chili, seeded and chopped
- 1 white part of scallion
- Chicken stock, water, orange juice or yogurt (thins out soup)
- Tequila, less than an ounce…flavor and well….it’s Tequila
- Lime juice about a tablespoon
Combine these ingredients in a good blender (e.g. a Vitamixer), and thin out with liquids together or separately, depending on your taste. I used a bit of orange juice and cold chicken stock but water is fine. Don’t forget to season finally with salt and pepper.